The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera increases the quality and simplicity of fundus imaging. Compact, yet big enough to set the standard in ophthalmic photography, The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features a unique combination of functions to enhance fundus visualization and documentation.
The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM is designed for both routine clinical use and screening. The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM integrates all elements of clinical retinal photography – from image capture to image documentation – in a single, state-of-the-art system featuring all hardware and software. Operation is easy to ensure a smooth, rapid workflow with the help of the positioning aid with working distance dots, a focusing aid with paired coincidence lines and ergonomic design.
When using the Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM the visual overview and assessment are possible at all times in every phase of the exam. When the image is captured on the Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM, it immediately appears on the 17″ flat screen monitor and is automatically stored. With the Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM’s 3D images and 45° and 30° field angles, the excellent image quality of the Zeiss VISUCAM NM makes it the perfect solution for cases which require in-depth study.
Zeiss Visucam PRO-NM
Software manages image display, editing, printing and data export. A variety of image export formats are available with the Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM.
Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM Fundus Camera Features:
• Highly corrected ZEISS optics with an advanced professional grade digital sensor
• The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features an integrated patient database, including multiple options for image comparison and review
• Quick image transfer via network, USB stick or DVD/CD
• The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM optimizes practice efficiency and outcomes
• Small and compact The all-in-one camera/imaging solution
• Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features easy to operate software to quickly capture and display images Reduced user training time equals more efficient work flow
• Network ready and DICOM conformant Advanced integration of hardware and software
• Brilliant true color retinal images with Zeiss Autoflash Correct exposure with every image automatically
• Smallest pupil size capture capability Minimum pupil diameter requirement is 3.3 mm